Sonntag, 22. Juni 2014

Roadtrips Rock.

I am aaaaabsolutely serious about that!!! My daddey is comin' this Friday and on Sunday we'll leave for the Roadtrip (Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Calfornia - booom!) and in exactly 4 weeks minus 2 days we'll go back to my homecountry from LAX. So excited. Just imagine I meet Jamie Campbell Bower, Jensen Ackles, Zac Efron or someone... I think I'd just kinda somehow all of a sudden get married to them. No joke. Maybe I'd be like "Hey, would you say 'yes' for me?" And then I'd just give 'em a ring and be like "I'm so happy we're eventually married!!!" (And they'd be like WTF!!!)

Naah. Let's be realistic. I gotta become an actress first, and then we'll work it out!

Anyway. Nooo lesson for today... Just wanted to say Hi and that in 4 weeks I'll start posting more often, since I'll have more time. At least I hope so ... Haha. Weall, anyway, I hope y'all are awesome and have an amazing time, and if you don't, I'll send you a virtual hug (: Everything's gonna be okay, in the end.

Looove youuuu! 
xo

2 Kommentare:

  1. Post, Banner Anforderung

    Hallo ,
    Wir suchen für Bloggerinnen mit einen einzigartigen Geschmack wie Sie, um eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung aufzubauen. Miaberlin.de spezialisiert in maßgeschneiderte Abendkleider, Brautkleider, und Kleider für besondere Anlässe. Wir hätten gern wenn Sie für uns ein Post schreiben und uns ein Banner geben könnten. Wenn Sie interessiert sind kontaktieren Sie uns an miaberlinmarketing@yahoo.com (Wir werden Ihnen die Details schicken).

    Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ja für diese zwei webseiten suchen auch
    https://www.made-in-china.de/
    https://blitzdeals.de/

    AntwortenLöschen