Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2014

Break it off.

I'm soooo sorry! So, so, so sorry. I've been damn busy, seriously, and it was just sooo much fun and I love it here and everything is just ... kinda  perfect, to be honest.

I found the best acting schools ever, by the way, and they are not even too expensive! Wellllll. I'll tell you about them in the next post (whenever I'll post the next time...)

What I actually wanted to tell you, I'm having another blog called folie en rouge, which means something like "craziness in red". It just came to me, and this blog will talk about my life. I mean, amatterofact does, too, but in a different way. I hope that I'll soon be able to get a goood camera and take some fashion photos! Somewhen when I'm back in my, somewhat, home country, I'll do a blog with my best friend on fashion and best friends and it's gonna be a looot of fun, so I'll just tell you in July or August when it opens (:

In the next post I'm gonna me more motivating again, promised! Just don't have time today to express my emotions and the way I feel about things!

Love you guys! Byebye,
Hannah

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen