Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013

A Matter Of Act.

Hi guys!

So, this is me. Hannah, 15 years old, a little crazy, good at school, good at arts, good with children.
I love painting, writing, acting and taking photos. Like, snapshots. You know what I mean.

Still stuck at school, but in two years I'm slowly gonna become an actress. Maybe even famous, but that's not what I wanna act for. I mean, who cares if I'm famous or not, I love acting and I wanna do it as a job and I wanna get into good movies and have fun with other actors and have fun on set and have fun everyday. I'm going to the USA in January for half a year. However, I'm chillin' in Germany at the moment and I'm absolutely stuck here and 15 years spent in one place are more than enough and I'm happy to leave. And after school, I'll set off to New Zealand and then I'll go back to the US and then I'm gonna act as if I'm running for my life, always giving a thousand per cent.

People say, blah, you won't become famous with acting, this is not possible, there are so many people trying to do that as well, do something you can earn a living with. And I'm like, you know, like "Shut up, people, I'm gonna make it." Because, honestly, most people think they want it but they actually don't and then they're freakin' out because they didn't get the role, and I'm like "Whaaa.. You're giving up just now?!" Because, honestly, life's about making your dreams come true and never giving up. No matter what. You will make it, if you really, really want something. And I do. Of course I get doubts sometimes, like "You sure you want that? You may not make it" but I tell 'em to shut up and then they do and then I'm happy again.

I'm a positive, happy person and I know what I feel and even if people say, I don't feel the things I feel, I do feel them. And the most special thing is that. You know, the reason why I wanna act... I can kinda see other people's feelings and feel them my own. This is why, when I'm in a negative environment, I get sad or bored. And this is why, when I'm alone, or people around me are happy, I'm happy. And you know, I am happy. I'm participating. I'm having fun. I'm gonna live my dreams. I already do. 

This is my journal on my way to an acting career. If you like it, read it, if you don't, don't. I'm not writing this to impress you and I'm not living to impress you. So, if you don't like me, I will tell you to get out of my life. I won't make place for the one's I don't love and I don't care what people think about me because the most important thing is what I think about myself. And I know my mistakes and I compete with myself everyday, I'm getting better everyday, while others are competing with other people and discussing other people because they're jealous.

Man, I can tell you: Be happy with yourself. Do what you want. Be who you are. The right people will come to you soon enough and stay and the wrong ones don't belong in your life either way. Discuss ideas, not people. If you discuss people, you're small-minded. Don't seek for attention, work hard in silence so that one day your signature will be an autograph. "Don't make your presence noticed, but make your absence felt." Seriously. Most people just exist. Nowadays, no one's living anymore. Be different than them. "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."

See ya soon, guys. Love ya.
xo Hannah


http://globeofblogs.com/BlogverzeichnisBlogorama - The Blog Directory

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen