Samstag, 14. Dezember 2013

Good Vibes Only.

Hi guys,

it's me again. Kinda weird, but I have to say that I guess I'll be getting addicted to blogging, haha.
However, thank you soooo much for the 37 visitors in my first two days on blogger.com! You are awesome, please keep visiting if you're interested in my blog and don't be ashamed to comment!

I'm slowly developing a plan how I will make it in my future, which means how I will achieve my dream and  you just gotta do the same! (Dreams are Goals with Deadlines, right?) But always remember: "Work hard in silence, let success make the noise!" I believe in you! If you need some advice, just text me (amatterofact@hotmail.com) and I will do my best to help you develop your plan and help you to achieve your dream!
I can just say, you can tell people about your dreams and plans but don't expect them to be like "Uhu, uhu... yes... WOW! This is awesome, I really believe you can do that!" because either a) they think you can do that but they actually don't want you to make it or b) they are so uninspired and fanciless that they will tell you you can't do it! Don't believe them! They probably aren't brave enough to even think about making their own dreams come true!

And most importantly: Never ever ever let people bring you down! You are beautiful, you are talented, you made it through so many difficult situations, you're strong, you're awesome and most of all: You are unique. Don't make the mistake to die a copy. Don't let other people influence your character and actions in a way they want you to be, so that in the end you're their copy. That's freakin' bullshit.

You may get doubts, well, I do, as I told you in my last post, but never give up! You got that? Never give up. Giving up is one of the biggest mistakes people make. However, you may never think you will succeed over night - NOPE! You won't. I mean, not even Jennifer Lawrence and Bob Marley did.
They had to work their asses off to succeed and you're gonna have to do the same. You're gonna  have to bash your way through, and that means, you will also hurt other people. NO, you won't hurt them with words or by punching them in the face (always keep your attitude good and be humble!), you will hurt them by getting a place they actually want! However, lways be clear about the fact that they deserve it, too!
And remember: There will always be someone who's better than you, looks better than you, acts or sings better than you, but they will never ever be you!
You needa fight for your dreams. If you're like "I'm gonna go to a good acting school and that's it, I will succeed", I gotta tell you "No, that's not it" (I know that even though I haven't made it yet, ya know). You have to be like "I'll start now, take singing lessons, take acting lessons, visit acting workshops, travel to many different places, I'll get an agent, audition for some roles in movies, get into an acting agency, then, in two years after I got some experience, I will visit a good acting school, improve my skills, keep searching for roles" and THEN, one day, you'll have made it. You'll have achieved your dream.
This doesn't only work for acting, this works for singing or any other job you want as well. Just keep going, make plans. The world needs dreamers, the world needs doers, but most of all, the world needs dreamers who do! 

And now, I'm gonna say "See ya soon", think about my post, think about if you really want it. Then, start doing.
Love y'all. 
xo Hannah

Like my blog? Klick here.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Es ist auf jeden Fall großartig, etwas tun zu können, das Ihnen gefällt, und Ihnen Freude zu bereiten. Und noch besser, wenn Sie können und von ihm Geld verlangen. Als Freiberufler haben Sie die Möglichkeit, ein spezielles Konto zu eröffnen. Wie genau können Sie das hier herausfinden: https://www.fitformoney.de/konto-freiberufler-test/

    AntwortenLöschen