Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2013

Memories Of Tomorrow.

Hi guys!

Here I am once again. And thank you SO much for now 130 visitors! WOW! This is really, really awesome and I love, love, love you for visiting my blog! Please keep spreading it (:

Well, I'm being pretty close to the 7th January now, what means, close to going to the U.S., what means - close to New York and that means, close to seeing my host family and that means... I'm gonna take the first step to make my dream come true! Dear United States Of America, here I come, and I'm so happy!

I just finished the Christmas present for my best friends and my cousin and I got my parents some gifts, too. I'm pretty lucky that I finally did that, since I thought I wouldn't make it until next week's Tuesday. Phew!

At the moment, I'm writing my new book again (The Legend Of Pliss) and I finished my other one (Bonavia - The Quest) as well. I hope a publisher will print it! But, honestly, I think they will. I'm a good writer and as long as I don't give up, I will somewhen find someone to publish it! Just think about J.K. Rowling - no one wanted to publish her books and now every single man in the world knows them and most children and teenagers absolutely adore them.
While I'm writing, I listen to Coldplay's "Fix You". I love this song, just like I love "The Scientist".
However, no blog without any quotes, right? At least not my blog without any.

Advice for today: Live your life the way you want to. Don't care about what other people think. Risk more than required. Be strong. Show courage. Love. Lead. Speak the truth. Laugh louder. Have fun. Shatter your limits. Follow your dreams, and dream big but start small. Act now. Don't stop. Never. Make time for the ones you love and for doing the things you love. Run through fields, sit in the sun with friends. Go to parties, come home late, take buses and trains, don't care where they'll get you. Be with those special people that you love. Sit in coffee shops with your friends. Talk about everything and nothing. Be adventurous. Today makes the memories of tomorrow.

Now get out there and do your thing!
Love ya,
xo Hannah

http://globeofblogs.com/BlogverzeichnisBlogorama - The Blog Directory

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen